Cleared Direct™ EASA
Available Class Dates:
Jan 6th 2014, Mar 3rd 2014, May 5th 2014, Jul 7th 2014, Sept 1st 2014
Europe-American Aviation is proud to present Cleared Direct™ EASA, the logical choice for worldwide employability. The program is customized in a way that future pilots will gain up to 100 hours IFR experience, all Glass cockpit / EFIS. Our program is unique in that you train in Glass cockpit / EFIS equipped aircraft from the very first hour and gather experience that is highly desired in today’s professional market. The goal from the beginning was to provide the highest quality training possible to make our graduates more competitive in a job interview.
We are the first worldwide Diamond Brilliance Flight Center, offering factory approved training in EFIS equipped DA40 Diamond Star and DA42 Twin Star aircraft.
Europe-American Aviation’s CLEARED DIRECT™ EASA program offers every flight student a unique way to build a solid foundation for his or her career as a professional pilot!
WHY CLEARED DIRECT™ EASA?
- 100 % of all new Commercial Airliners and almost all new General Aviation Aircraft manufactured today are equipped with Glass Cockpit.
- Our hybrid Part 141 / 61 training program allows greater flexibility while controlling program costs. Compare our prices to other programs. You get more for less. 100 hours of true IFR time with no “safety pilot” time building gimmicks.
- Our Cleared Direct™ program is peerless in the amount of Glass Cockpit time.
- As the world’s first Diamond Brilliance Flight Center we introduced the Diamond Simulation Level 5 Flight Training Device (FTD) to the U.S. Cleared Direct™ incorporates the FTD with 50 hours of training throughout the Instrument, initial Multi-engine and Commercial phases.
- Our FTD is an essential part of the program, both for emergency procedures training, as well as conducting realistic instrument flight scenarios.
- Cleared Direct™ JAA is intended to accomplish 275 logbook hours, including up to 100 hours DA40 Diamond Star, up to 100 hours IFR and up to 50 hours in our state of the art Level 5 FTD (Flight Training Device).
In 12 months you will be a both a US and European rated Commercial Pilot. If you enroll in a Type Rating program you could be right seat 737 in a little more than a year!
COMPARE US WHERE IT COUNTS
Deciding where to train is already difficult enough without all the marketing gimmicks that some training providers use.
It is easy to get lost in the hours and in the numbers if you are not familiar. We encourage you to compare Cleared Direct™ EASA with other training programs in the area’s that really count; the flight training experience.
To make this easy for you we have compiled a comparison chart for you to use:
For More Information See Our CLEARED DIRECT™ EASA Website