Learning to fly, or going on a cross-country trip, the DA20 can take you there – faster and for a lot less than you’d expect:
- The industry’s most fuel efficient certified aircraft
- Great cruise, climb and short runway performance
- Unbeatable safety record
- Unlimited life airframe with a 600lb useful load
- Spacious leather interior
- Engine: TCM IO-240-B3B, 125 hp
- Propeller: Sensenich 2-blade fixed pitch
- Max. T/O weight: 1,764 lbs
- Useful load: 600 lbs
- Fuel capacity: 24.0 gal. usable
- Rate of climb, sea level: 1,000 ft/min
- Cruise @ 75%: 138 ktas / 5.5 gal/hr
- Stall speed, full flaps: 45 kcas
- Max demo crosswind: 20 kts
- Range, 30 min reserve: 547 NM
- Garmin GMA 340 Audio Panel/Intercom
- Garmin GNS 430 GPS/COM/NAV
- Garmin GI 106A VOR/LOC/GPS/GS Indicator
- Garmin GTX 327 Transponder
A thoughtfully designed low maintenance interior gives both pilot and passenger unmatched panoramic views, comfortable seating, and easy cabin access through the jet fighter–like canopy.
The dual control sticks are precise and responsive, making the DA20 an agile and exciting aircraft to fly. Engine and secondary controls are located on the center console, enhancing the sporty feel.
Tough enough for the Air Force Academy
The DA20 has proven itself, logging thousands of training hours worldwide each year. Durability and performance aren’t mutually exclusive, nor is carrying capacity and interior space.
With a generous useful load, conveniently located storage areas, plus a generous baggage area; the DA20 is well equipped to take you, and your gear, wherever you want to go.